- DBP offers a combination of traditional and electronic-based remittance services through our branches, Remittance Partners (like pawnshops and Money Transfer Operators), and Correspondent Bank Accounts (through SWIFT).
- Bank to Bank Credit – Fast and worry-free credit of remittances to any Peso or US dollar-denominated bank accounts in the Philippines through the BSP PESONet and InstaPay channels and through Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT)/Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Cash Pick-up – Claim remittances at any DBP branches or any of the more than 5,000 accredited/authorized pay outlets nationwide. Payout partners include M.Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier, and rural banks.
- Payment to institutions – Update your monthly contributions or loan payments to Social Security System (SSS), Philhealth, Pag-ibig, and other government and private institutions.
To remit through our Remittance Partners:
- You can visit their offices, click on the website, download their apps (click here for the List of our Remittances Partners)
- Register your details
- Fill-up the Transaction Form, indicate the preferred service, and transfer the desired amount.
To remit through SWIFT:
You can also send a telegraphic transfer through SWIFT through any of our Correspondent Banks.
- Just visit any bank near your location.
- Apply for a telegraphic service.
- Indicate the detials of DBP’s settlement account (click here for the Sample Remittance Instruction Form depending on the currency you are sending).
- Specify your ultimate beneficiary’s DBP account.
Other Remittance Products for Your Convenience: