- DBP offers a combination of traditional and electronic-based remittance services through our branches, Remittance Partners (like pawnshops and Money Transfer Operators), and Correspondent Bank Accounts (through SWIFT).
- Bank to Bank Credit – Fast and worry-free credit of remittances to any Peso or US dollar-denominated bank accounts in the Philippines through the BSP PESONet and InstaPay channels and through Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT)/Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Cash Pick-up – Claim remittances at any DBP branches or any of the more than 5,000 accredited/authorized pay outlets nationwide. Payout partners include M.Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier, and rural banks.
- Payment to institutions – Update your monthly contributions or loan payments to Social Security System (SSS), Philhealth, Pag-ibig, and other government and private institutions.
To remit through our Remittance Partners:
- You can visit their offices, click on the website, download their apps (click here for the List of our Remittances Partners)
- Register your details
- Fill-up the Transaction Form, indicate the preferred service, and transfer the desired amount.
To remit through SWIFT:
You can also send a telegraphic transfer through SWIFT through any of our Correspondent Banks.
- Just visit any bank near your location.
- Apply for a telegraphic service.
- Indicate the detials of DBP’s settlement account (click here for the Sample Remittance Instruction Form depending on the currency you are sending).
- Specify your ultimate beneficiary’s DBP account.
Other Remittance Products for Your Convenience:
- EC Card Account
- Reintegration Program for OFWs/mSME Loans
Bank Fees and Charges and Applicable Final Tax on Interest on Deposits
Would you like to inquire further about these products and services?
Call Customer Service at (02) 683-8324 or Email: email@example.com