Unit Investment Trust Fund UITFs
Unlad Panimula Multiclass Money Market Fund
Launched on June 14, 2016, the Unlad Panimula UITF allows its investors to access rates higher than regular term deposits. It is open to all individual and institutional investors.
- Investment Outlets – Class I, II, III: Deposit Products of Accredited Banks
- Minimum Holding Period – Class I, II, III: None
- Minimum Participation – Class I: P1M; Class II: P100K; Class III: P10K
- Minimum Additional Participation – Class I: P100K; Class II: P10K: Class III: P1K
- Trust Fee (p.a.) – Class I: 0.15%; Class II: 0.25%; Class III: 0.30%
- Declaration of Trust-Unlad Panimula Multiclass Money Market Fund
- Key Information and Investment Disclosure Statement (KIIDS) / Fund Performance Sheet
- Unlad Panimula Multi Class I Money Market Fund
- Unlad Panimula Multi Class II Money Market Fund
- Unlad Panimula Multi Class III Money Market Fund
(For the period ending December 31, 2018)
Unlad Kawani Money Market Fund
Launched on September 12, 2014, the Unlad Kawani UITF is open to DBP employees with a minimum maintaining balance of P25.00. It allows its investors to access rates higher than regular term deposits.
- Declaration of Trust-Unlad Kawani Money Market Fund
- Key Information and Investment Disclosure Statement (KIIDS)/Fund Performance Sheet (For the period ending December 31, 2018)
- Unlad Kawani Money Market Fund
Personal Management Trust (PMT)
The PMT is a living trust which enables trustors to set aside funds for a particular purpose while having it invested in a suitable outlet. Minimum investment is at P3M and investment outlets include deposit products, government securities, investment grade bonds and promissory notes.
Investment Management Account (IMA)
An IMA is an agency arrangement which enables principals to enjoy their tailor-fit portfolio based on their liquidity and growth needs. For a minimum of P5M, investment outlets they can tap include deposit products, government securities, investment grade bonds and promissory notes.
Assets can be held by TBG on behalf of at least two other parties that are in the process of completing a transaction.
The BIR Escrow is for individuals who intend to avail of exemption from the payment of the six percent (6%) capital gains tax on the sale, exchange or disposition of principal residence, provided that the taxpayer utilize the proceeds of the sale of former principal residence within eighteen (18) months in the acquisition / construction of a new principal residence.
Interested parties may contact:
DBP – Trust Banking Group (TBG) is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact us through: Phone (818-9511); Email (firstname.lastname@example.org); Address (3/F DBP HO, Gil. Puyat Ave. Cor Makati Ave., Makati City) or BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at 708-7087.
*Trust and other fiduciary business do not provide guaranteed rate of return and are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Principal and earning from investment in UITFs when redeemed may be worth more or less than the initial investment / contribution. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of similar result. Any loss or income is for the account of the Trustor. The Trustee is not liable for losses except upon gross negligence, fraud or bad faith.