Unit Investment Trust Fund UITFs
Unlad Panimula Multiclass Money Market Fund
Launched on June 14, 2016, the Unlad Panimula UITF allows its investors to access rates higher than regular term deposits. It is open to all individual and institutional investors.
- Investment Outlets – Class I, II, III: Deposit Products of Accredited Banks
- Minimum Holding Period – Class I, II, III: None
- Minimum Participation – Class I: P1M; Class II: P100K; Class III: P10K
- Minimum Additional Participation – Class I: P100K; Class II: P10K: Class III: P1K
- Trust Fee (p.a.) – Class I: 0.15%; Class II: 0.25%; Class III: 0.30%
- Declaration of Trust-Unlad Panimula Multiclass Money Market Fund
- Key Information and Investment Disclosure Statement (KIIDS) / Fund Performance Sheet (For the period ending September 30, 2023)
Unlad Kawani Money Market Fund
Launched on September 12, 2014, the Unlad Kawani UITF is open to DBP employees with a minimum maintaining balance of P25.00. It allows its investors to access rates higher than regular term deposits.
- Declaration of Trust-Unlad Kawani Money Market Fund
- Key Information and Investment Disclosure Statement (KIIDS)/Fund Performance Sheet (For the period ending September 30, 2023)
- Historical Net Asset Value per Unit (NAVPu)
- Return on Investment – Year-on-Year (YOY) and Year-to-Date (YTD
- Certified UITF Salespersons
The Bank’s Certified UITF Salespersons (authorized UITF Marketing Personnel) may be verified by sending an email to email@example.com.
Personal Management Trust (PMT)
The PMT is a living trust which enables trustors to set aside funds for a particular purpose while having it invested in a suitable outlet. Minimum investment is at P3M and investment outlets include deposit products, government securities, investment grade bonds and promissory notes.
Investment Management Account (IMA)
An IMA is an agency arrangement which enables principals to enjoy their tailor-fit portfolio based on their liquidity and growth needs. For a minimum of P10M or US$200,000, investment outlets they can tap include deposit products, government securities, investment grade bonds and promissory notes.
Assets can be held by TBG on behalf of at least two other parties that are in the process of completing a transaction.
The BIR Escrow is for individuals who intend to avail of exemption from the payment of the six percent (6%) capital gains tax on the sale, exchange or disposition of principal residence, provided that the taxpayer utilize the proceeds of the sale of former principal residence within eighteen (18) months in the acquisition / construction of a new principal residence.
Interested parties may contact:
June Aubrey D. Madriaga
Tel No: 8818-9511 local 6412
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Christine Micaela J. Miguel
Telephone Number: 8818-9511 local 6413
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For UITF-related queries and concerns, kindly contact:
Marvin S. Mariano
Tel. No.: 8818-9511 local 6421
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
*Trust and other fiduciary business do not provide guaranteed rate of return and are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Principal and earning from investment in UITFs when redeemed may be worth more or less than the initial investment / contribution. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of similar result. Any loss or income is for the account of the Trustor. The Trustee is not liable for losses except upon gross negligence, fraud or bad faith.