A. Unit Investment Trust Fund
- Launched in June 14, 2016, the Unlad Panimula UITF allows its investors to access rates higher than regular term deposits. It is open to all individual and institutional investors.
- Investment Outlets – Class I, II, III: Deposit Products of Accredited Banks
- Minimum Holding Period – Class I, II, III: None
- Minimum Participation – Class I: P1M; Class II: P100K; Class III: P10K
- Minimum Additional Participation – Class I: P100K; Class II: P10K: Class III: P1K
- Trust Fee (p.a.) – Class I: 0.15%; Class II: 0.25%; Class III: 0.30%
- Declaration of Trust-Unlad Panimula Multiclass Money Market Fund
- Key Information and Investment Disclosure Statement (KIIDS) / Fund Performance Sheet (For the period ending March 31, 2021)
B. Employee Benefit
- TBG can manage and administer the retirement fund of institutional clients to maximize its earnings for the benefit of the qualified employees.
C. Investment Management Account (IMA)
- An IMA is an agency arrangement which enables principals to enjoy their tailor-fit portfolio based on their liquidity and growth needs. For a minimum of P5M, investment outlets they can tap include deposit products, government securities, investment grade bonds and promissory notes.
- TBG can hold assets on behalf of at least two other parties that are in the process of completing a transaction.
E. Special Purpose Trust
- TBG can act as SPT in monetizing regular cash flow streams (ex. real estate loan receivables) for early recovery through securitization.
- TBG can provide security for documents (ex. TCTs, securities, titles, etc.) through safekeeping and regular inventory.
Other Fiduciary Services
A. Mortgage/Collateral Trust Indenture
- For corporate loans secured by a direct lien on fixed assets, TBG can ensure that the borrowing corporation is complying with collateral requirements by performing collateral checking, monitoring and reporting. It can also handle the processing of payment of taxes, insurance premiums and other expenses.
B. Facility/Loan Agency
- In syndicated loans, TBG can act as an intermediary between the Borrower and the Creditors to ensure compliance by all parties with all covenants under the relevant Agreement. This service assures the Creditors that their interests are looked after and provides convenience to the Borrower by centralizing transactions with the Agent.
C. Court Trusts
- TBG can serve as a court-appointed Administrator, Executor or Guardian.
D. Legislated and Quasi-judicial Trust – Credit Surety Funds
- For loans obtained by MSMEs, TBG can manage the funds contributed by cooperatives, NGOs and LGUs to serve as security for the loans.
E. Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Fund (DOLF)
- A DOLF is a trust fund intended to indemnify the directors and officers of GOCCs, GFIs, agency or commission against the cost of litigation and liability in the course of performing their fiduciary duties and obligations.
Interested parties may contact:
June Aubrey D. Madriaga
Tel. No.: 818-9511 local 6412
Ted Nikolas S. Arriola
Tel. No.: 818-9511 local 6403
DBP – Trust Banking Group (TBG) is regulated by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact us through: Phone (818-9511); Email (firstname.lastname@example.org); Address (3/F DBP HO, Gil. Puyat Ave. Cor Makati Ave., Makati City) or BSP Financial Consumer Protection Department at 708-7087.
*Trust and other fiduciary business do not provide guaranteed rate of return and are not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). Principal and earning from investment in UITFs when redeemed may be worth more or less than the initial investment / contribution. Historical performance, when presented, is purely for reference purposes and is not a guarantee of similar result. Any loss or income is for the account of the Trustor. The Trustee is not liable for losses except upon gross negligence, fraud or bad faith.