As an archipelago of over 7,000 islands, the Philippines requires efficient and modern transport infrastructures, logistics facilities and power infrastructures to accelerate and sustain its socio-economic growth, improve its global competitiveness, and promote physical integration.
DBP addresses this need through its Connecting Rural Urban Intermodal Systems Efficiently (CRUISE) Program. This umbrella program aims to support investments that improve the country’s primary transport infrastructure and logistics facilities to provide affordable, reliable and safe mass transport systems; support the efficient movement of basic commodities; bring down the costs of goods and services; and introduce sustainable storage, handling and distribution technologies.
DBP’s financial assistance also supports the government in the implementation of reforms and priority investment in the power sector. This would include support for increased access to electricity services and transformation of Electric Cooperatives.
- Infrastructure Contractors Support (Icons Program)
- Connecting Rural Urban Intermodal Systems Efficiently (CRUISE)
- Financing Utilities for Sustainable Energy Development (FUSED)
- Water for Every Resident (WATER) Program
- DBP-Mindanao Development Assistance Financing Program (DBP-MinDA)
- DBP’s Electric Cooperative Loan Take-Out Assistance From PSALM (DELTA-P)
- Solar Merchant Power Plant Financing Program (SMPP)
DBP Plans and Programs to Support PDP 2017-2022