The DBP Electronic Cash Remittance (EC Remit) provides overseas Filipinos (OFs/OFWs) with a SAFER (Secure, Affordable, Fast, Efficient & Reliable) way of remitting hard-earned money to beneficiaries and loved-ones in the Philippines. DBP remittance services include a combination of traditional and electronic-based remittance services such as fund transfers and payments through ATMs/banks, non-bank service providers (like pawnshops and rural banks), electronic payments, and online banking facilities.
DBP Electronic Cash Card (EC Card)
- DBP EC Card – is a convenient card-based savings account designed for OFWs and OFW Beneficiaries. Send money from any DBP remittance office or Remittance Partner around the world, and quickly withdraw cash from any DBP automated teller machine, or any ATM of BancNet.
- WORRY FREE – zero initial deposit; zero maintaining balance
- CONVENIENT – access to account 24/7, anywhere in the world (thru www.devbnkphl.com)
- SAFE – secured with personalized PIN
- INTEREST- EARNING ACCOUNT – earn the best savings rate with DBP!
- INSURED – with PDIC up to a maximum of P500,000 per account holder
Other Remittance Services for Your Convenience
- Bank to Bank Credit – Fast and worry-free credit of remittances to any bank account in the Philippines
- Cash Pick-up – Claim remittances from any DBP branch or any of more than 4,000 accredited/authorized pay outlets nationwide. Payout partners include M.Lhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier.
- Payment to institutions – Update your monthly contributions or loan payments to Social Security System (SSS), Philhealth, Pag-ibig, and other government and private institutions.
Visit the nearest Remittance partner in the Middle East, North America, Europe or Asia (Click here for list of Remittance Partners and Correspondent Banks).
Present your valid ID
Fill up the Remittance Form, indicate the preferred service and write the desired amount.
Would you like to know more about these products and services? Call us at +632-8151450, +632-8938885 or +632-818-9511 local 2584/2585. Or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
OFW and Remittance Marketing Department
Development Bank of the Philippines
Ground Floor, DBP Building, Sen Gil Puyat St.
corner Makati Ave, Makati City