The Sustainable Agribusiness Financing Program (SAFP) is the Bank’s umbrella program for the Agricultural Sector. The SAFP aims to promote agribusiness for countryside development and enhance competitiveness and productivity of farmers and fisherfolks in the country by providing financial assistance for agribusiness projects.
- Expanded Rice Credit Assistance Under Rice Competitiveness Enhancement Fund
- Swine R3 Credit Program (Regular Loans)
- Swine R3 Credit Program (National Government Funded Loans)
- Agroforestry Plantation Program
- Rural Agro-enterprise Partnership for Inclusive Development and Growth Credit Facility
- Broiler Contract Growing Program
- Coconut Farmers and Industry Development (CFID) Credit Program