- All agri-business projects including but not limited to the traditional crops, high value crops, organic crops – from production, post-harvest, processing to marketing or the whole value chain;
- Poultry, livestock, fishery including cattle/goat dairy production, cattle breeding cum fattening, swine production, goat raising, fish production and harvest, processing to marketing of meat and other food production projects;
- Investment in bio-fuel feedstock projects such as production of coconut, sugar, cassava, sweet sorghum, palm oil, etc., including post-harvest facilities, processing to marketing;
- Production of organic products or the whole value chain; and
- Manufacturing and distribution of farm machinery, equipment and supplies
Wholesale: (with at least one (1) year profitable operation)
- Banks – Commercial Banks; Thrift Banks; Rural Banks; Cooperative Banks; and Microfinance Institutions
- Non-Banks – Non-Government Organizations (NGO); Irrigators’ Associations (IA); SEC registered Financing Companies; Cooperatives; Farmer/Fisherfolk Associations; other types of assoc./org. duly registered with the corresponding government agencies
- Duly registered with SEC, DTI, DOLE, CDA; and
- Engaged in agri-business projects that will not pose risk to health, national security and the environment.
- Loan amount shall be up to maximum of 90% of the total project cost (TPC)
- For Domestic Packing Credit, up to 80% value of PO
Prevailing market rate
- Term Loan – shall be based on the project cycle and projected cash flow as determined by DBP but not to exceed ten (10) years, inclusive of grace period. Progress and/or balloon payment on principal and interest may be allowed.
- Credit Line – shall be based on the approved tenor/client’s cash conversion cycle but not more than 360 days.
- Domestic Packing Credit – shall not exceed the expiry date of the PO.
Rallen O. Verdadero
Head, Program Development Management II
812-8088/818-9511 local 3327
Gracely Lux G. Itum
Head, Loan Program Development Unit – PDM II
818-9511 local 2330
Miriam T. Fabian
Loan Program Development Unit – PDM II
812-80088/818-9511 local 2331