- The DBP Point of Sale (POS) is a complete payment system that facilitates the authentication of payments using various cards issued by any member bank of local and international networks.
- It allows merchants to access to more than 33 million ATM cardholders across the country’s 3 major ATM networks: BancNet, Expressnet and Megalink and international network for Ciredit/Debit/Prepaid and Credit Cards VISA.
- Card transaction payments are credited straight to the Merchant’s DBP account after one (1) banking day
- Plug and play device that does not need a dedicated telephone line. Wireless models are also available for off-site collections
- Machines can print summary and detailed reports at any time of the day and DBP can also send periodic reports via email for easy tracking of transaction proceeds of Merchants
- No required sales volume or minimum card transactions to avail of the DBP POS.
- Suitable for businesses with high payment transaction volume.
- Increased security as less cash is handled by personnel and minimized erroneous data entry.
- Minimizes the cash handling problems encountered such as shortages and counterfeit bills and addresses coin sourcing requirements as well.
Would you like to inquire further about these products and services?
Call Customer Service at (02) 683-8324 or Email: email@example.com