DBP RESPONSE intends to provide rehabilitation financing support to DBP and non-DBP borrowers, both public and private institutions, who have been adversely affected by calamities and/or events arising from the occurrence of such calamities. This is to accelerate the assistance to rehabilitate/rebuild businesses and socio-economic infrastructures of the areas affected by calamities
Public and/or private institutions located and/or operating in areas declared in a state of calamity by competent authority.
Projects located in areas affected by calamities and or force majeure events as determined by the appropriate authorities (i.e. President of the Philippines, NDRRMC, concerned LGUs)
1. Declaration of state of calamity or existence of a calamity of an area.
2. Lending Center/Department Head certification that the project was adversely affected by calamity or event arising from the occurrence of such calamity
3. For new borrowers:
- At least 1 year in operation prior to the calamity
- No adverse findings from banks and major suppliers
Based on project requirement*
*Subject to validation
1. For Bank Fund – minimum of 5%*
*may be dispensed with depending on the case
2. For ODA Funds – shall follow the equity requirement of the funder
- For Bank Funds
- For Non-LGUs – Prevailing market rate plus a spread of 1% fixed for 5 years.
- For LGUs – Prevailing market plus applicable spread based on the LGU income classification fixed for 5 years.
- For ODA Fund
- For Non-LGUs – Cost of fund plus 1% spread.
- For LGUs – Cost of fund plus applicable spread based on the LGU income classification.
1. For LGUs, water districts, other public institutions and electric cooperatives – up to 15 years inclusive of 3 years grace period
2. For Private institutions – up to 10 years inclusive of 3 years grace period
3. For permanent working capital – up to 5 years with 1 year grace period
Fees and Other Charges
Fees (front-end fee, commitment fee, pre-payment fee) will be waived*
*not applicable for loan take-out purposes
Opening of Bank Account
Opening of bank account with DBP where loan proceeds shall be credited and for other loan related transactions.
Mode of Payment
Term loans shall be payable on monthly or quarterly basis (depending on the project cash flows).
For more information, please contact:
Paul D. Lazaro
Head, Lending Program Management Group
Tel. Nos.: (02) 8893-3545 (dl), (02) 8818-9511 local 3310/3311
Rustico Noli D. Cruz
Head, Program Development and Management I Department
Tel. Nos.: (02) 8893-9745, (02) 8818-9511 local 3328
Carla Gianca C. Gonzales
Program Officer, Program Development and Management I Department
Tel. Nos.: (02) 8818-9511 local 2379