The ILAW Program is developed specifically to cater to women-owned and managed enterprises for the establishment of viable income-generating activities.
All types of MSMEs that are owned and/or managed by women with confirmed market or purchase order/s that will generate net monthly income of not less than PhP10,000.00.
- Single Proprietorship – the Principal should be a woman;
- Partnership – must have at least one (1) woman partner;
- Corporation – must have a woman CEO or COO;
- Cooperative – majority of the members must be women; and,
- Other business entities with legal personality to engage in a business enterprise with asset size of PhP100.0 M and below where women play a major role.
- Up to 90% of total project cost
- Minimum of PhP300,000.00
Prevailing market rate (fixed or variable)
- Based on enterprise’s development period but not to exceed seven (7) years, inclusive of two (2) years maximum grace period payable based on business cash cycle.
- Maximum grace period of three (3) years on principal for projects with short-gestation period and five (5) years on long gestating projects