The Broiler Contract Growing Program (BCGP) is a sub-program under the Sustainable Agribusiness Financing Program (SAFP) which is designed to encourage contract growers to expand their business by facilitating the financing of poultry broiler contract growing projects.
Duly recognized broiler contract growers who are registered with the Securities and Exchange commission (SEC), Department of Trade and industries (DTI), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA).
Eligible Loan Purpose
To finance expenditures of poultry broiler contract growing projects:
- Farm Development
- Farm Acquisition (land, building & improvements)
Financing intended solely for land acquisition shall not be allowed
- Farm Expansion/Rehabilitation
Project Components allowed subject to validation:
- Building & Improvements
- Broiler House
- Biosecurity Building/Bio-Room
- Feed Warehouse
- Power House
- Mortality Pit
- Multi-purpose Building (Combination of: Bio-room/Office/Warehouse/Staff house/Guard house)
- Waste Water Treatment Facility
- Bio-digester/Covered Lagoon
- Road network inside the farm
- Machinery and Equipment
- Growing Equipment (Ventilating/Feeding/Watering/Brooding systems)
- Electric Generator
- Plastic Slats
- Water Distribution System
- Power Distribution System
Up to maximum 75% of the Total Project Cost
Maximum of ten (10) years inclusive of grace period.
Mode of Payment
Semi-annual amortizations based on annuity computation subject to change every repricing.
Prevailing interest rate
- Deposit with Hold-out amounting to the estimated interest payments during the grace/construction/loading period. Amount shall be deposited to any DBP Branch prior to initial loan release.
- Real Estate Mortgage
- Chattel Mortgage
- Enhancement instruments/guarantee coverage such as, but not limited to, the Small Business Corporation, Credit Surety Fund and other guarantee institutions
- Post-dated checks
- Continuing Suretyship or Co-makership
- Assignment of Deposit with Hold-out
- Deed of Assignment of Contract Receivables
- Assignment of Investments and other Money Market Placements
- Other security arrangements acceptable to DBP.
- Standard Requirements
- Letter of Intent
- DBP Application Forms
- Audited financial statements, BIR-filed, for the last three (3) years (if applicable), except for start-up operations
- Latest interim financial statements or alternative (if applicable)
- Bio-data of key officers
- Business Permits (Mayor’s Permit and Barangay Permit)
- Copies of collateral documents
- Plans and specifications signed by an Agricultural Engineer, detailed cost estimate, project’s time schedule, project brief
- Specifications and drawings with certification on the availability of spare parts locally for machinery/equipment.
- Specific Requirements for Corporations
- Certified True Copy of SEC Certificate of Registration
- Certified True Copy of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Latest General Information Sheet and/or additional documents to fully establish beneficial owners of the legal entity
- Board Resolution duly certified by the Corporate Secretary, or equivalent document (e.g. Secretary’s Certificate), authorizing the business relationship and the signatory to sign in behalf of the entity.
- Copies of one valid government ID of the designated signatories.
- Specific Requirements for Cooperatives
- Certified True Copy of CDA Certificate of Registration
- Certified True Copy of Articles of Cooperation and By-Laws
- List of shareholders/Cooperative membership and their shareholdings and/or additional documents to fully establish beneficial owners of the legal entity.
- Board Resolution duly certified by the Corporate Secretary, or equivalent documents (e.g. Secretary’s Certificate), authorizing the business relationship and the signatory to sign in behalf of the entity.
- Copies of one valid government ID of the designated signatories
- Standard Requirements
For inquiries, feel free to contact:
Aaron Ashley Diaz
Program Development and Management II
(02) 818-9511 local 2330